We are looking for a Server Analyst for a one year contract in Edmonton. The role description is below.
The contract opportunity details are as follows:
Requisition Closing Date and Time: 28-Feb-2018 02:00:00 PM (MT)
Requisition ID: 76409
Opportunity Title: Server Analyst - Intermediate
Estimated Start Date: 10-Mar-2018
Estimated End Date: 31-Dec-2018
Deliverables may include some or all of the following, in accordance with service level agreements:
• Adhere to existing GoA established policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and practices.
• User account (ID) creations, maintenance and deletions for access to network resources.
• Maintenance of Exchange email resources such as mailboxes, distribution groups, Global Address List updates and related services.
• Implement and maintain user security and folder permissions.
• Provide adhoc reporting of same.
• Manage security group membership to provide access to files and folders for network applications and shared data.
• File and folder moves, restructuring and permission setting.
• Respond and resolve customer incidents/service requests pertaining to Domain and Exchange administration.
• Some project work as required.
• Development and modification of domain and exchange administration documentation, processes and guidelines.
• Assist in active directory clean up as necessary.
• Migration of ministry independent domains (user accounts, security groups and data) to the GOA domain using Quest Migration Manager tools.
Please apply with resume, expected hourly rate and availbility to start at .