About the Role
Scope of the work includes:
• Collaborate with IH Pharmacy staff, Cerner Ops, PM team managing Location rebuild schedule and build with
aligning to IH best practices.
• Execute build, systems testing, troubleshooting, and resolution to technical issues related to Oracle PharmaNet.
• Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards in all aspects of pharmacy operating systems and
medical dispensing machines where necessary.
• Guide, build, test the system and analyze technical issues associated with the applicable software.
• Work as part of a team, assisting team members with tasks to keep deliverables on schedule, attend regularly
scheduled team scrum meetings.
• Works with vendor representative where necessary.
• Validate the Oracle Health Canadian Reference model.
• Ensuring build of system meets regional clinical and non-clinical standards.
• Raise issues and risks to Project leadership.
• Pharmacy DCW recommendations.